- Formal Methods for Mobile Computing: 5th International School on Formal Methods for the Design of Computer, Communication, and Software Systems, SFM-Moby 2005, Bertinoro, Italy, April 26-30, 2005, Advanced Lectures.
- Audio Metering Measurements, Standards and Practice.
- Ebook Audio Metering Measurements Standards And Practice 2010.
- The Noah Confessions.
- Peak programme meter - Wikipedia.
View cookies policy. Zoom Zoom.
- Effective UI: The Art of Building Great User Experience in Software!
- Managing the Challenges of WTO Participation: 45 Case Studies.
- In Nets of Golden Wires.
- The Heart of the World: A Journey to Tibets Lost Paradise?
- Christ in Christian Tradition, Volume Two: Part One: The Development of the discussion about Chalcedon;
- Dedication to Hunger: The Anorexic Aesthetic in Modern Culture.
Availability Usually despatched within 2 weeks. With Free Saver Delivery. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Share.
Description Also available on eBook. Handbook for Sound Engineers. Glen Ballou. Building Valve Amplifiers.
Ebook Audio Metering Measurements Standards And Practice 2010
Morgan Jones. The Little Red Book of Acoustics. Your review has been submitted successfully. Not registered? Forgotten password Please enter your email address below and we'll send you a link to reset your password. Not you?
Forgotten password? Forgotten password Use the form below to recover your username and password. New details will be emailed to you. Simply reserve online and pay at the counter when you collect.
Audio Metering | Angus & Robertson
Available in shop from just two hours, subject to availability. Your order is now being processed and we have sent a confirmation email to you at.
- The Wit and Wisdom of Downton Abbey.
- Neurological Differential Diagnosis.
- The Future of the Internet--And How to Stop It;
This item can be requested from the shops shown below. If this item isn't available to be reserved nearby, add the item to your basket instead and select 'Deliver to my local shop' at the checkout, to be able to collect it from there at a later date. It also provides essential information for anyone working with loudspeakers and large scale amplifiers, including sound design for theatrical and live audio set-ups.
His primary activities cover acoustics, electro acoustics and audio forensics. Formerly he has been affiliated with The Danish Broadcasting Corp.
FREE store pickup
Now he is running his own company EBB-consult. Eddy Bogh Brixen is active in standardization work and has participated the working groups on loudness metering. Each chapter begins with topic headings in outline format, making it easy to scan a chapter to see if what you're seeking can be found there. There's a good index and a useful glossary, about half of which is acronyms.
Sie sind aus Deutschland?